3 Bedroom Maisonette for sale in Beresford Gardens, Christchurch
CHAIN FREE Purpose built maisonette featuring superb accommodation totalling approximately 1,200 square feet and boasting its own professionally landscaped private garden and situated in this quiet cul de sac. This lovely home has been thoroughly refurbished in its entirety and is conveniently situated within easy reach of shops, bus routes, local infant and junior schools and a short stroll from the historic centre of Christchurch. Strongly recommended.
- Impressive purpose built maisonette of approx. 1,200 square feet
- Superb large master bedroom suite with luxury en-suite shower room
- Two further double bedrooms and luxury wet room
- Stylish fitted kitchen/breakfast room with quality units and integrated appliances
- Bright and airy sitting room with an attractive outlook to the front
- Tasteful décor throughout
- Private landscaped garden with timber decking area, artificial grass and storage chalet
- Allocated parking space
- Balance of a 125-year lease from 2006
- Chain Free
The light spacious re-modelled kitchen / breakfast room is fitted with a range of high spec cupboards and soft close drawers, drainer sink unit with mixer tap, seated island veneer work top and comes complete with free standing dishwasher, free standing cooker with 5 ring gas hob and overhead, free standing fridge / freezer, integrated washing machine.
The cosy sitting room features a beautiful bay window, stone effect flooring, TV point. Modern family bathroom benefits a white suite comprising a large walk in shower, low level WC, rectangular wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Three double bedrooms with wood flooring and fitted blinds, top floor master bedroom boasts an en-suite and sloped tiled ceiling eves with Velux windows. Immaculate and tastefully decorated throughout.
The sweet rear garden is mixed with laid AstroTurf lawn, raised planters with flower bed borders, decorated timber shed, enclosed by wood panel fencing and decked seating area. The front has been paved for driveway parking.
Disclaimer: Please be advised that the owner of this property is related to a person who is employed within the estate agency industry.