With the "LET ONLY" service, BrightWater would find you a Tenant and do all the necessary checks, leaving the Landlord to take downstream responsibility for things like rent collection and any issues that may arise following the commencement date of the tenancy.
The LET ONLY service will provide you with the following benefits:
• Providing a rental valuation of your property.
• Advertising your property on our Website, Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location, and On The Market, we also actively use Social Media including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. We also include a professional "To Let" board where appropriate.
• Free advice on the presentation and preparation of your property.
• Carrying our an accompanied viewing with prospective clients.
• Considering and vetting applications from prospective Tenants and (if needed) Guarantors in order to assess suitability.
• Preparing and signing as Agent on your behalf a suitable Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement in accordance with current law.
• Ensuring that service suppliers details are given to the Tenant (i.e. Gas, Electricity, Water rates and telephone services, where applicable).
• Advice on subjects like Gas Safety Certificates, Electrics, Appliance and Furniture suitability, Rental Guarantees, Smoke & Fire Alarms, Contents Insurance, Landlords Liability Cover, etc.
In addition to the LET ONLY service we can arrange:
• Collecting ongoing rental payments, chasing unpaid rents, and preparing and sending on monthly Landlord Statements with funds by bank transfer to your chosen account.
In addition to the Let Only and Rent Receipt service we can arrange:
• An inventory detailing the property's general condition and contents, with the condition being checked at the end of the Tenancy prior to the deposit being repaid to the Tenant.
• Managing government required Deposit Protection Scheme deposit funds, cost recovery and final agreements on repayments to outgoing Tenants.
• Inspecting the property at agreed intervals to ensure that the Tenants are fulfulling their obligations under the terms of their Tenancy Agreement and providing a condition report when needed.
• Action against the Tenant in the event of rental arrears or any other breaches of condition within the tenancy agreement.
• Organising repairs or maintenance works, instructing tradesmen to attend, obtaining estimates, supervising such works and settling accounts (subject to agreed limits). Also arranging of service contracts if requested by the Landlord.
• Carrying out full property inspections and Inventory checks at the end of each Tenancy and dealing with matters relating to unfair wear and tear before releasing the Tenants deposit.
• Re-letting the property unless otherwise instructed by the Landlord.
Coming soon, please call to be kept updated.